Hotel and Location
- Name: Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill
- Address: 400 New Jersey Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001
- Phone Number: (202) 737-1234
NOW will celebrate its 50th anniversary at one of Washington’s premiere locations, just a short walk from the Smithsonian museums and the National Mall. Whether you have visited the Nation’s Capital before, or are visiting for the first time, take some time to enjoy the sights once again.
The Conference meeting space has been recently remodeled with a contemporary decor. All Conference workshops and plenaries will be held at the hotel, along with our 50th Anniversary Gala. Don’t miss out on the exciting daily events and the great restaurant and attractions nearby! Plan to network with colleagues and friends during three action-packed days.
Hotel rooms in June in Washington, D.C. sell out very quickly. Reserve your room today and enjoy the comfort of our wonderful host hotel!
Our special NOW Conference rate for Thursday, June 23 – Sunday, June 25 is $149 for single/double occupancy; $174 for triple occupancy; $199 for quadruple occupancy, plus taxes. For those wishing to arrive early in Washington, there are rooms available Tuesday, June 21 and Wednesday, June 22 at the special rate of $239 single/double; $264 triple; $289 quadruple, plus taxes.
For all reservations at the NOW Conference rate please visit our special reservation link. The cutoff date for this special rate is May 24, 2016 so reserve today!
For more information about things to do in Washington, D.C., please go to the official tourism website.
See you in Washington, D.C.!
Washington, D.C. is served by three airports:
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)
- Amtrak’s Washington Union Station, a major train and bus station
- DC Metro, for map, fare, station, and parking information, please go to the Washington Metro Area Transit Authority website.