June 28, 2022 Media Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
SAVE THE DATE- 2022 National NOW Conference
Save Our Democracy – Vote for Womxn’s Lives!
July 22, 2022 – July 24, 2022
WASHINGTON, DC – The National Organization for Women announced its 2022 Annual Conference “Save our Democracy – Vote for Womxn’s Lives!” which will be held in Chicago at the Palmer House Hilton Hotel on July 22-24. For the first time since the COVID-19 pandemic, the NOW member body will meet in person to vote on resolutions and bylaws, participate in educational workshops, and hear from top elected officials including Illinois Governor J.B. Pritzker. Members will have the chance to share stories, renew friendships, sharpen skills, and help strengthen the NOW PAC that is endorsing feminist candidates to move our agenda forward.
WHEN: Friday, July 22 to Sunday, July 24
WHERE: Palmer House Hilton,17 East Monroe Street, Chicago, IL 60603, US
WHO: Christian F. Nunes, President of the National Organization for Women
- J.B. Pritzker, Illinois Governor
- Maya Wiley, President and CEO of The Leadership Conference Education Fund
- Loretta Ross, visiting Associate Professor at Smith College
- Terry Cosgrove, President and CEO of Personal PAC
- LaSaia Wade, Founder of TNTJ Tennessee Trans Journey Project
- Mony Ruiz-Velasco, Deputy Director at Equality Illinois
- Amanda Brown Lierman, Executive Director of Supermajority
- Michele Goodwin, Author of Policing the Womb
- Zoe Nicholson, ERA hunger striker
- Joni Madison, President- HRC- Human Rights Campaign
- Additional speakers to be announced.