Key information for NOW members planning to attend the Women’s March in Washington, DC:
- NOW’s tentative meet-up point is near the intersection of 4th Street SW and Jefferson Drive SW, on the National Mall. Look for NOW rounds and banners.
- NOW rounds and signs will be distributed at RFK Stadium beginning at 6:30 a.m. NOW rounds and signs will be distributed at nearby Metro stops beginning at 8:30 a.m. (Federal Center, L’Enfant Plaza, and Union Station stops.)
- Please note that backpacks and bags larger than 8”x6”x4” will be PROHIBITED in most circumstances. You can read more about what you can and cannot bring to the march here.
- Those wishing to learn more and deepen their activism after the march are encouraged to attend a post-march teach-in hosted by #WeRise at the All Souls Unitarian Church, from 1:30 to 8:30 p.m. More information is available here.
- There will also be a public open house at Belmont-Paul Women’s Equality National Monument, on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. The monument is located at 144 Constitution Avenue, NE (Constitution Ave. and 2nd St., NE).
- After the march, check out the Power of a Woman forum happening on Saturday from 2:30 PM to 6:00 PM, at The Women’s National Democratic Club – The Whittmore House. Enter promotional code, “Friend-of-NOW” for a $25 dollar discount on the ticket!