National Action Campaign Grant Request – Chapter Leaders! If your chapter would like to request a grant from the NOW National Action Center for future actions, please submit a proposal and budget using this link. The grant proposal will be processed by Supria Bhatia, Chapter Relations Manager and she will be your contact person for any questions regarding the submission. You can contact her at email@example.com. Please use this link to apply for the grant, requests emailed to NOW will not be considered.
The purpose of the grants is to assist chapters in fulfilling NOW’s purpose to take action through intersectional grassroots activism to promote feminist ideals, lead societal change, eliminate discrimination, and achieve and protect the equal rights of all women and girls in all aspects of social, political, and economic life.
- The grant must be to fund an action. It cannot cover chapter administrative costs like conference costs, salary or stipends, mailing a newsletter, or other chapter maintenance costs.
- We cannot fund actions that have already been completed.
- The grant proposal must include a detailed outline of the proposed action and a plan for how the action will be implemented and evaluated.
- The grant proposal must include a detailed budget for the proposed action.
- The chapter must retain receipts for all expenditures and turn them in within 30 days of the end of the covered action to the Chapter Relations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any unused portion of the grant must be returned to NOW in within 30 days of the end of the covered action to the Chapter Relations Manager.
- The chapter must provide metrics for evaluation purposes within 30 days of the end of the covered action to the Chapter Relations Manager at email@example.com.
If your grant is accepted the chapter president will need to sign a grant agreement before a check can be processed for the grant.
The maximum grant amount is $10,000.