Do you accept international students to your internship program?

Yes, we do. It is easy for us to accept international students to our program as long as they are already in the country on a student visa. If you want to come to the U.S. for our internship program and you are not a student, you must first apply for a J-1 visitor visa through a program such as The Washington Center. For more information about visitor visas, please visit the state department’s web site.