Keeping NOW Activism Strong and United During the Coronavirus
COVID-19 has challenged the way we all live and work. It is vital that in this time of isolation we continue to maintain our virtual community in order to maximize the impact of our work for women, who are being disproportionately impacted by the virus. That is why NOW is providing the resources below for our chapters working on the frontlines, for our members navigating their new realities as online activists and for anyone seeking resources to deal with gender-based challenges during these difficult times.
Please see below resources for activists and individuals and a factsheet on how the Coronavirus pertains uniquely to women. All of these documents will be updated regularly and additional resources will be added.
These resources are for informational purposes only and do not indicate an endorsement from or partnership with the National Organization for Women.
Weekly Messages from NOW President Toni Van Pelt
- Coronavirus Weekly Update – Tenth Edition 05/19/2020
- Coronavirus Weekly Update – Ninth Edition 05/12/2020
- Coronavirus Weekly Update – Eighth Edition 05/06/2020
- Coronavirus Weekly Update – Seventh Edition 04/29/2020
- Coronavirus Weekly Update – Sixth Edition 04/22/2020
- Coronavirus Weekly Update – Fifth Edition 04/15/2020
- Coronavirus Weekly Update – Fourth Edition 04/06/2020
- Coronavirus Weekly Update – Third Edition 04/01/2020
- Coronavirus Weekly Update – Second Edition 03/25/2020
- Coronavirus Message 03/16/2020